You may find the following websites helpful. The Johnson Cancer Research Center is not responsible for the content provided by other organizations, nor does the inclusion of an organization’s link imply endorsement or partnership.
Links to General Cancer Information Sites
- National Cancer Institute
- American Cancer Society
- American Institute for Cancer Research
- Cancer, Journal of the American Cancer Society
- Cure Magazine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
- Cancer Care
Links to Information on Specific Cancers
Leukemia and Lymphoma
Links to Cancer Information for Kids
- Cure 4 Kids website of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- TeensHealth – Tanning
- KidsHealth.org – ‘What is Cancer?’
- Order our A Day With Dr. Waddle activity book.
Links to Kansas Cancer and Health Resources
- Cancer Action, Inc., a non-profit agency serving Greater Kansas City
- Kansas Early Detection Works, breast & cervical cancer initiative
- University of Kansas Cancer Center
- Via Christi Health
- Via Christi Hospital in Manhattan, Kan.
- Geary Community Hospital in Junction City, Kan.
- Irwin Army Community Hospital in Ft. Riley, Kan.