Join K-State's fight against cancer
The Johnson Cancer Research Center is honored to receive gifts to support K-State’s fight against cancer. One hundred percent of your gift stays at K-State. Ninety-five percent goes directly to cancer research and education, while 5% is used to advance the university. Your gift, which may be made in memory or in honor of loved ones, helps advance our cancer research programs, update laboratories, and train K-State students to be researchers.
You can give online through the KSU Foundation. You will be taken to the foundation's giving page that automatically selects our center as the recipient of your donation. First, you will be asked to log in, either as a Registered Donor, if you already have a giving account, or as a Guest, in which case you will have to give your name and some contact information.
Mail a gift
When mailing a gift, the donation form on our printable brochure can guide you through all the information we need about who’s giving the gift, who it honors/memorializes, and who should receive notification of it. Mail it along with your gift to:
Cancer Research Fund
Kansas State University Foundation
PO Box 9200
Shawnee Mission, KS 66201-1800
When gifts are received at the center:
- The donor is sent a thank-you letter from the center and a tax receipt from the KSU Foundation.
- The individual(s) being honored, or another designee named by the donor, is notified of the gift (not the amount).
Funds are especially needed for:
- pilot studies expected to lead to major extramural grants and advancement of K-State cancer research
- modern technology and equipment
- attracting excellent cancer research faculty to K-State
Thank you for joining K-State’s fight against cancer! We appreciate your support!