Fighting For a Cure Shirt & Day
The K-State Family is fighting, ever fighting, for a cure! Get your shirt and wear it for K-State's 7th Annual Fighting for a Cure Day Sat., Oct. 24, 2020, in honor of the K-State Family's cancer survivors and researchers!
Join former Head Football Coach and his wife Bill & Sharon Snyder, current Head Football Coach Chris Klieman, actor and alum Eric Stonestreet, former Wildcat and Chiefs football player Kevin Lockett, K-State President and First Lady Richard & Mary Jo Myers, Band Director Frank Tracz and many others in celebrating K-State's fight against cancer with a Fighting for a Cure shirt. All proceeds support K-State cancer research and education.
The Fighting for a Cure Shirts
Now available in short- and long-sleeves t-shirts and SWEATSHIRTS! The Bella-Canvas brand t-shirts are soft, stretchy, 4.2-oz., 52/48 Airlume-combed and ringspun cotton/polyester fabric—our best t-shirt yet! The sweatshirt is 60/40 air jet yarn polyester/cotton. They are dark heather gray with a purple Powercat above the phrase 'Fighting ever fighting for a cure' written in pink and white block letters. That phrase is inspired by the K-State fight song, 'Wildcat Victory.' (Older shirts are still available in many sizes and at discounted price; see details below.)
Prices & Sizes
- Short-sleeve t-shirt | $25 | Adult Extra Small-3XL, Youth Small-Large
- Long-sleeve t-shirt | $30 | Adult Extra Small-2XL, Youth Small-Large (Almost sold out of large, XL & 2XL. A few may remain at 1419 Mercantile.)
- Sweatshirt | $32 | Adult Med-3XL (Sold out of smalls. Almost sold out of mediums. A couple may remain at 1419 Mercantile.)
- WEBSTORE powered by N Zone — Shipping fee is $7 for orders of $100 or less, and $11 for orders of more than $100. For 9 or more shirts, please contact our center, 785-532-6705 or email@example.com.
- 1419 Mercantile, 3039 Anderson Ave., Manhattan, Kan., 785-320-5017
- On Oct. 19 & 21, at 11-1:00, K-State Student Union, table hosted by the K-State Cancer Fighters
- Johnson Cancer Research Center, preferably by appointment (email us or call 785-532-6705), 1 Chalmers Hall, 1711 Claflin Rd., Manh. (enter through courtyard across pedestrian mall from Gen. Myers Hall)
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-532-6705.
Older Fighting for a Cure shirts are still available in many sizes. They're $15 each and available from the webstore and our center. Call ahead to find out what sizes are in stock, as supplies are dwindling and we're not reordering.
BILL SNYDER COMMEMORATIVE SHIRT (2018)
-Soft, stretchy, lightweight fashion t-shirts made of 4.5-oz. pre-shrunk, 100% ringspun cotton
-Features Coach Snyder's signature alongside the phrase "Fighting ever fighting for a cure" written in big block letters that show an image of Willie the Wildcat.
SIZES: Men’s Sm-3XL | Ladies' Sm-2XL | Youth Med-XL
Gildan 100% Cotton
-Unisex Adult Small-3XL and Youth Medium-XL
-Ladies' Extra small-XL — similar width as men's, but narrower shoulders and shorter sleeves and body. (Not same as 2014 Pink Powercat ladies' "junior" style shirts.)
PINK POWERCAT SHIRT (2014)
Gildan 100% Cotton
-Unisex Adult Small & Medium (out of Lg, XL, 2XL) and Youth Small, Large and XL (out of youth medium)
-Ladies' Sm, Med, Lg (These are very slim-fitting "junior" style shirts; order at least one size larger than usual.)
Spread the word!
Post photos on social media of you and your friends wearing the shirt, and use the hashtag #HelpKStateFightCancer!
Thanks to everyone who has bought and helped us sell shirts, and united in wearing them on Fighting for a Cure Day through the years! Your support has raised around $50,000! We also appreciate the support of Coach Bill & Sharon Snyder and family, current football coach Chris Klieman, K-State alum and "Modern Family" actor Eric Stonestreet, former K-State and Kansas City Chiefs football player Kevin Lockett, the K-State Marching Band and others for supporting K-State's fight against cancer.