Fighting For a Cure Day - Oct. 16, 2021
The K-State Family is fighting, ever fighting, for a cure! Get your 2021 shirt—or hat!—and wear it (or an old one) for K-State's 8th Annual Fighting for a Cure Day Sat., Oct. 16, 2021, in honor of K-State's cancer survivors and researchers! Watch for the K-State Marching Band's special halftime tribute and join us at our Tailgate Party in Cat Town!
Join former Head Football Coach Bill & Sharon Snyder, current Head Football Coach Chris Klieman, actor and alum Eric Stonestreet, former Wildcat and Chiefs football player Kevin Lockett,and many others in celebrating K-State's fight against cancer with a Fighting for a Cure shirt.
Apparel proceeds benefit the Johnson Cancer Research Center at K-State. Don't want a shirt or hat? Donate to our Fighting for a Cure campaign.
2021 Fighting for a Cure Shirts AND HAT
There's something for everyone this year! We have t-shirts in either purple or gray, women's and unisex baseball shirts in gray with purple sleeves, and purple sweatshirts! Plus hats! The purple shirts have pink ribbons and gray shirts and purple hat have no pink. All items feature the Powercat and phrase "Fighting ever fighting for a cure," inspired by the K-State fight song, "Wildcat Victory."
Sweatshirt - $32
Sweatshirt spec sheet
Hat - $20
Hat spec sheet
- WEBSTORE powered by N Zone — Shipping fee is $8 for orders of $100 or less, and $12 for orders of more than $100. For 9 or more shirts, please contact our center, 785-532-6705 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- G. Thomas Jewelers, 419 Poyntz Ave., 785-776-7600
- 1419 Mercantile, 3039 Anderson Ave., 785-320-5017
- Yee Haw Country Outfitters, 431 Poyntz Ave., 785-320-2570
- Johnson Cancer Research Center, 1 Chalmers Hall, 1711 Claflin Rd., 785-532-6705. Enter through courtyard across pedestrian mall from Gen. Myers Hall.
- Purple Power Play community pep rally at Blue Earth Plaza, 5-8 p.m. Fri., Sept. 10, at the Manhattan Broadcasting booth
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 785-532-6705 to ensure we have your shirt in stock or learn about parking or anything else.
Older Fighting for a Cure shirts are still available in many sizes. The 2019-2020 shirts range from $20 to $25. Older shirts are only $10. All are available from the webstore and our center. If you plan to buy at the center, consider calling first to ensure your size is still in stock, 785-532-6705.
2019-2020 GRAY SHIRTS
Available in short- and long-sleeves t-shirts and sweatshirts. These Bella-Canvas brand t-shirts are a soft, lightweight 52/48 Airlume-combed and ringspun cotton/polyester fabric. The sweatshirt is 60/40 air jet yarn polyester/cotton.
Prices & Sizes
- Short-sleeve t-shirt | $20 | XS, Sm, Med, 2XL, 3XL | Youth Sm, Med, Lg
- Long-sleeve t-shirt | $23 | XS & Sm Youth Sm, Med, Lg
- Sweatshirt | $25 | 2XL only
BILL SNYDER COMMEMORATIVE SHIRT (2018)
-Soft, lightweight, pre-shrunk, 100% ringspun cotton
-Features Coach Snyder's signature and Willie the Wildcat
-Unisex Sm, Med & Lg and Youth Med, Lg, XL
-Ladies' Sm, Med, Lg, XL
Gildan 100% Cotton
-Unisex Sm-3XL and Youth Med, Lg, XL
-Ladies' XS-XL — similar width as unisex, but narrower shoulders and shorter sleeves and body
PINK POWERCAT SHIRT (2014)
Gildan 100% Cotton
ONLY A FEW SIZES LEFT:
-Unisex Sm and Youth Sm & Lg
-Ladies' Sm (very slim "junior" style)
Spread the word!
Post photos on social media of you and your friends wearing the shirt, and use the hashtag #HelpKStateFightCancer!
Thanks to everyone who has bought and helped us sell shirts, and united in wearing them on Fighting for a Cure Day throughout the years! Your support has raised more than $65,000 as of winter 2020! Special thanks to Coach Bill & Sharon Snyder & family and the K-State Marching Band!