The Johnson Cancer Research Center is honored to receive your gift to help K-State advance its cancer research programs and laboratories, and train future scientists and medical professionals. Gifts can be made in memory of someone or in honor of a person or occasion.
Gratitude From a Student Cancer Researcher
Give online through the KSU Foundation. After entering your gift amount, you can dedicate your gift in memory of a deceased person or in honor of a person or occasion by completing the "In Memory of" or "In Honor of" box.
Mail a gift
When mailing a gift, the short donation form on our printable brochure can guide you through the information we need about who’s giving the gift, whom it honors/memorializes, and whom you'd like us to notify about it (not the amount). Mail the form along with your gift to:
Cancer Research Fund
Kansas State University Foundation
PO Box 9200
Shawnee Mission, KS 66201-1800
When gifts are received at the center:
- The donor is sent a thank-you letter from our center and a tax receipt from the KSU Foundation.
- The individual being honored, or another designee named by the donor, is notified of the gift (not the amount).
Funding is especially needed for:
- pilot studies expected to lead to major extramural grants
- undergraduate and graduate student training
- cutting-edge technology and equipment