Join K-State's fight against cancer
The Johnson Cancer Research Center is honored to receive gifts to support K-State’s fight against cancer. Your gift, which may be made in memory or honor of loved ones, helps to advance K-State's cancer research programs, update laboratories, and train students to be researchers.
Gratitude From a Student Cancer Researcher
You can give online through the KSU Foundation. After entering your gift amount, you can dedicate your gift in memory of someone who has passed away by completing the "In Memory of" box, or in honor of a person or occasion in the "In Honor of" box.
Mail a gift
When mailing a gift, the donation form on our printable brochure can guide you through the information we need about who’s giving the gift, who it honors/memorializes, and who should be notified of it. Mail it along with your gift to:
Cancer Research Fund
Kansas State University Foundation
PO Box 9200
Shawnee Mission, KS 66201-1800
When gifts are received at the center:
- The donor is sent a thank-you letter from the center and a tax receipt from the KSU Foundation.
- The individual(s) being honored, or another designee named by the donor, is notified of the gift (not the amount).
Funding is especially needed for:
- pilot studies expected to lead to major extramural grants and advancement of K-State cancer research
- undergraduate and graduate student training
- cutting-edge technology and equipment
- attracting excellent cancer research faculty to K-State
Other ways to support K-State cancer research
Show your pride in K-State's fight against cancer, honor the K-State Family's cancer survivors and researchers, and support K-State cancer research and education with a Fighting for a Cure shirt.
Spend just a few minutes to register on the Dillons Community Rewards page, and Dillons will donate to us a portion of the amount you spend every time you shop!
Thank you for joining K-State’s fight against cancer! We appreciate your support!
Here we share stories about some of our supporters and the loved ones they honored by establishing gifts in memory of them.