Faculty and student researchers in more than 80 laboratories of 20 K-State departments are demystifying cancer by conducting cutting-edge studies on things like:
- how cancer forms and progresses.
- what changes occur in the genetic information of cancer cells.
- the role of viruses in cancer development.
- anti-cancer drug discovery.
- potential methods of diagnosis and treatment.
More detailed information about K-State's cancer research programs is on our Faculty Researchers page , which lists our faculty members with summaries of their cancer research.
Read brief stories about K-State cancer research in the SPARC! or archives of the Conquest magazines. You may also be interested in recent publications by the Johnson Cancer Researc Center's members.