Faculty and student researchers in more than 80 laboratories of 20 K-State departments are demystifying cancer by conducting cutting-edge studies on things like:
- how cancer forms and progresses.
- what changes occur in the genetic information of cancer cells.
- the role of viruses in cancer development.
- anti-cancer drug discovery.
- potential methods of diagnosis and treatment.
More detailed information about all K-State's cancer research programs is on our Faculty Researchers page , which lists our faculty members with summaries of their cancer research.
All research opportunities can be found here. Cancer-related collaborative funding awards can be found at this link. Cancer-related ndividual faculty awards can be found at the research funding page. Student research opportunities and funding awards are on the Student Opportunities page.