Join K-State's fight against cancer
The Johnson Cancer Research Center is honored to receive gifts to support K-State’s fight against cancer. Your gift, which may be made in memory or honor of loved ones, helps to advance K-State's cancer research programs, update laboratories, and train students to be researchers.
You may give online through the KSU Foundation. After entering your gift amount, click "Specify a designation" to see a dropdown menu and select Cancer Research Fund (if you type "cancer" it should auto-fill). If you wish to dedicate your gift in memory or honor of a person or occasion, note that in the "Special Instructions" box, along with the name(s) and mailing address(es) of anyone you'd like us to notify about the gift (not the amount).
To support the center's bold new vision to impact cancer and become a National Cancer Institute Basic Laboratory Cancer Center through first hiring a new, world-class director, please give here and specify your designation as "Cancer Research Fund" and note in "Special Instructions" that you are giving to Fiedler Fund F63872 to support the hiring of a new Johnson Cancer Research Center director.
Mail a gift
When mailing a gift, the donation form on our printable brochure can guide you through the information we need about who’s giving the gift, who it honors/memorializes, and who should receive notification of it. Mail it along with your gift to:
Cancer Research Fund
Kansas State University Foundation
PO Box 9200
Shawnee Mission, KS 66201-1800
When gifts are received at the center:
- The donor is sent a thank-you letter from the center and a tax receipt from the KSU Foundation.
- The individual(s) being honored, or another designee named by the donor, is notified of the gift (not the amount).
Funding is especially needed for:
- Recruiting and hiring a new, world-class director, who will lead us to National Cancer Institute Basic Laboratory Cancer Center designation. (To support this specific effort, please note .)
- pilot studies expected to lead to major extramural grants and advancement of K-State cancer research.
- cutting-edge technology and equipment.
- attracting excellent cancer research faculty to K-State.
Other ways to support K-State cancer research
Show your pride in K-State's fight against cancer, honor the K-State Family's cancer survivors and researchers, and support K-State cancer research and education with a Fighting for a Cure shirt.
Spend just a few minutes to register on the Dillons Community Rewards page, and Dillons will donate to us a portion of the amount you spend every time you shop!
Thank you for joining K-State’s fight against cancer! We appreciate your support!
Here we share stories about some of our supporters and the loved ones they honored by establishing gifts in memory of them.